Monday, February 27, 2006
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Saturday, February 18, 2006
2. Help parents make copies of some handouts while listen to a podcast (Doctor Who: Podshock - 26)
3. Picked out some chocolate at a new store near parents called Oh! Chocolate.
4. Went to Bestbuy and pick up Farscape 3.2 DVD.
5. Found copy of Doctor Who: The Clockwise Man (The 9th Doctor and Rose, season to start on the SCIFI channel soon) at Half Price Bookstore.
6. Picked up a copy of Super Munchkin.
Friday, February 17, 2006
You scored as Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix). You can change the world around you. You have a strong will and a high technical aptitude. Now if only Agent Smith would quit beating up your friends.
Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix) 75%
Serenity (from Firefly) 56%
Moya (from Farscape) 56%
Enterprise D (from Star Trek) 50%
Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars) 44%
Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica) 44%
SG-1 (from Stargate) 38%
Bebop (from Cowboy Bebop) 31%
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Xorn of the Mantisoid (a insectoid race)
Second Rank of the Mecha Guild (a Mechanic on his ship)
Strong from work.
Knows his job.
Blunt and to the point.
General: +3 <- Apprentice Level
Knowledge: +4 <- Apprentice Level
Fold Skills: 0
He was built as follows:
Starts out with 1 on all the Attributes.
Childhood – Child Labourer (Physical +1, Knowledge +1), General +1
Education – Military (Physical +1, Survival +1), Knowledge +1
Passion - Survivalist (Physical +1, Survival +1), General +1
Career - Academic (Mental +3, Knowledge +2) , General +1
Check out the Pay By Post Game here.
Project CHUPA RPG Project part of the Dragon's Landing Podcast