Here is what my schedule looks like leading up till the wedding day.
· get measured for tuxedo
· rehearsal at at 3 West Club
· dinner at at Connolly's Pub
- Meet up Chad in Ben's room at the Club at 3:30pm
- Distribute the boutonnieres to the groomsmen
- Ask guests whether they are family or friends and seat them accordingly.
- Ask guests to please turn off their cellphones, pagers, Blackberries, etc.
- Tell guests to head outside after the ceremony for the bus tour
- Help guests get on the tour buses after the ceremony
- “Information central”: know where the coat check and restrooms are (1st and 4th floors)
- Several speaking lines during handfasting ceremony
- Holds the rings until the ring exchange at the ceremony
- Signs the marriage certificate after the ceremony
- Tips Emily after the ceremony
- Toasts the bride and groom at the reception (with Steve)
- Collect the wedding flutes, unity candles and cupcake tower
- Collects the envelope gifts from the guest table, and brings them back to the apartment