Friday, December 21, 2007

The Apartment

A few weeks ago I was offered a deal to move to a different apartment. A free month's rent and repayment of any cost of utilities due to the move. When they remodeled the apartment, I think there is a problem with the placement of the water heater. At the time of the offer, dad was still in the hospital. About two weeks later, I informed them that I would like to do the deal. I left a message and did not hear back them. I pick up a package in the apartment rental office, they said they are waiting for work from the owners. Today there was some info taped on my apartment door. There are some new owners and new apartment manager(s). Looks like the deal may be off. Not sure if I should bring the issue up, maybe I will not have to move. Time will tell.

No comments: