Saturday, January 05, 2008

Some things I saw and picked up.

Pick up two DVDs:
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, The Laughing Man DVD
    (Put together from the Laughing Man plot from first season. Most of, if not all, the voices of the main characters voices have been redone. From what I recall, some of the scrip was rewritten to fit all the bits and parts into a 160 min DVD.)
  • Ragnarok: The Animationm, First Quest
Due to geting a Wii for Christmas (or will get soon), I am looking into some games. Here are a few that I saw in the store and looked good.
  • Super Swing Golf Season 2 for the Wii
  • Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure for the Wii
One item of note that I snaped a picture of with my cell:

Sports Pack for the Wii

Sports Pack for the Wii

Attachments for your Wii remote from NERF. Looks to include a club attachment for golf game use, a bat attachment for baseball game use and racket attachment for tennis game use.

No comments: