Thursday, May 15, 2008

Meeting of Will Wheaton.

This last Saturday I hitched a ride with Rich to Emerald City ComiCon. I had read on his blog that he was going to be there and made a effert to seek him out. While looking around, the voice over the speaker said he was here and signing now. I left the group of friend I was with and headed over there with a good 15 people long. It did not take too long. He said he like the shirt I had on and asked where I got it from. The shirt said "Nice to meet you. Roll Initiative" from geeklable. It made my day. I picked the hard back verison of his current book, The Happiest Days of Our Lives and had it signed along with a picture from his TNG days. I had wanted to pick up some of his other books, but he did not have any there. I will have to see what he has at San Diego ComiCon. I shuck his hand (good grip) and took a picture of him (see below). Had fun, not a full day con, but found a few items I did not know I needed till I found them.

My picture of Will Wheaton

No comments: