Monday, June 23, 2008

ComicCon is almost here.

I checked the website today and found they have posted the Action Figure Exclusives available only at the 2008 ComicCon.

Its time to make a list and check it more than twice.

On the First page I see:
1. SDCC 2008 Marvel MIGHTY MUGGS- Peter Parker $20.00

On the Second page I see:
2. Iron Man MIGHTY MUGGS $20.00

On the Third page I see:
3. Marvel Miniature Alliance 6 Piece Figure Set with Metallic Paint $20.00

And on the Forth and last page I see:
4. Iron Man Helm - Mark 2 $39.99
5. Skeleton Jack Cosbaby $7.00

Disclamer: Just becase I listed the here does not mean I will get them. I have the right to pick a choose the products I like and I do not want to spend all my money on the first day geting the above item. I plan to be broke a the end of the con, not the beginning.

No comments: