Sunday, April 25, 2010

My new minicards.

New moo minicards


Ordered a set of 100 minicards with my contact info to hand out to people that I meet up with at conventions and such.

For the info side there is a drawing of myself on the left side, my name, email and other links on the right.

  • 2x Location shots (New York and Seattle shot I took)
  • 2x Paintball shots (ones that I really liked, that took a while ago)
  • 2x Costume shots (single person shot with a great costume)
  • 2x RPG related shots (two that fit nicely in the frame)
  • 2x Gaming related shot (with the click shot it had the grouping and layers; with the Apples to Apples, it was a my winning hand that I snaped a shot of)

Found 10 pictures that would fit in the 1.1 in x 2.76in frame.

MiniCards by MOO USA
us.moo.com/en/products/minicards.php

No comments: