Monday, June 19, 2006

The game last week.

The following week in gamming with our HERO game.

With our group of two, we back out looking to take any scouts or lookouts. We saw the scout and tried to sneak up on him. We failed. He sounded the horn. Knowing time was limited, we went to attack him in the tree he was posted. Vaden got right under the tree he was it. He activated his strength which helped leaping up and swacking the lookout. While I was doing this Darbor was throwing some knives at the guy and hitting a few times. After Vaden knocked the lookout out of the tree, which I did not see. The body missed me, but he spewed some porridge from his morning meal. We finished off him off, did a quick search of the body and decided hide near by.

We waited for a time till 2 others showed up and started tracking us. I was able to keep track of on of two myself. hoping the other was not sneaking up on me. hoping they would pass on by, Vaden activated his Skin of Granite power (which gave hime some protection from the unknown). Darbor himself activated his power of Walk With Nature (which uped his Stealth rolls). Darbor snuck on the guy I was keeping a eye on and say him dropped. Now where is the other guy? The answer to that found me. I was attacked and almost got knocked out (2 more points and light out). My Skin of Granite power save me from the knock out and Body damage. Darbor kept this other guy busy while I was able to activated the Tough Man power and knocked this guy out in one shot.

HERO Battle 06-14-06

One thing I did learn, never hide yourself near the path you took to distance yourself. Move off the trail and then hide.

No comments: