Monday, July 14, 2008

Threadless in a Shirt

Today I placed a order to two shirt I plan to bring to Comic-Con from Threadless T-Shits, hoping they get here in time (finger crossed). From what I can tell, they pre-print the shirt in the given color in the different sizes. Which they can sell out over time.

I like the picture of the Monster in Training and it is in my color.

Training - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

The below shirt is in two parts, one that is shone below and the other comes out in the dark that says "Hold Me". I like it. It something that could be used at Comic-Con. What came to my mind is the panel rooms where they would have lights on in the beginning and would turn them down when they started or to show some videos. I like the effect it could have.

I'm Not Afraid Of The Dark - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

No comments: