Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow, Snow and more Snow

Currently it is snowing and has been off and on over the last week. Wensday due to snow and low turn out our training class was calceled and we were told to go back to the phones. As a first, work closed down at about 11:30 am and sent people home due to the snow level. The next day the campus opened at 10 am. Of corse leaving close by I just headed on over at 8 am to be told it was close. You do get a nice work out walking in the snow. After some time I called in to check if they still will be opening at 10 am. I headed on over to find a sign that training was canceled again and headed on over to take some calls. After seting up my computer and taking a small break, I got word that training was back on. Yea. We had about 2/3 of our people show up. We went over business writing, took some time and enjoyed ourself.

Today being Sunday and snowing. I could see work being delayed or the campus could be closed. Time will see.

No comments: