Thursday, March 19, 2009

To rebuy or not to rebuy.

A few weeks ago I got a Blu-ray player. With some new movies out, I have picked up the Blu-ray verison of the new movie. The question that I have is, should I rebuy the Blu-ray verison of some of my favorite movies. With my Blu-ray player, it says that it will improve the resolution of a standard, making it a little better.

The one move that I purchased again was WALL-E. The reasons I came up with for the rebuy was:
  1. It was on sale.
  2. Blu-ray only features.
  3. One of my favorite movies.
The main turn off is that you are spending more money for a movie you already have in your collection and it probably have the same features the DVD verison has. If it has "Blu-ray only features" it might catch my eye.

To those who read this, what do you think?

No comments: