Monday, February 01, 2010

Three is the number.

Last week prereg opened up for Gen Con. I have my badge ordered, along with two friends. A room was booked a few weeks back and has been used to judge with what can be found thru the Gen Con Hotel booking links. So far that what we booked before is the best. Two queen beds, a fold out couch, a mini fridge, free WiFi and a free continental breakfast. For the location, it is about a mile or two away.

At this time we have 3 people confirmed and a maybe from a moved away friend that I have left a message on Facebook about this trip. At this time there are 184 days left to Gen Con, the first I have been to. From different podcasts, I have heard many stories and interviews of the good times that have been had and I look forward to that time. Its is going to be a busy time. About a week before there is Comic-Con, which I am going to with a friend from work and a friend of his, like we have for the past few years. The week after Gen Con is Dragonflight, a local RPG convention for the Seattle area.

Plans are being made to make the good times roll in. The time ahead look good. See you there.

No comments: