Sunday, April 12, 2009

My time at Emerald City Comicon

Emerald City Comicon was last weekend. I did not go the full weekend, just Saturday. I car pooled with Rich, a friend from work, that was in the Artest Alley and got my tickets at the door. From last year it seemed bigger and better. I found some items I had been looking for (four Mighty Muggs) and some item I did not know till I spoted them (two art prints: <1> <2>). I spent the day looking around and taking some pictures.
Wil Wheaton was again at Emerald City Comicon. After I got in the door I headed over media guest area. There was a short line of about 6 to 7 people to see, talk, get and have stuff signed. It was my turn. We shaked hands, told him that I did the composite of his Criminal Minds ep that his posted on his blog. I got that picture signed, a picture of him last year, his first book and got a copy of Sunken Treasure (that he signed, as you can see here). He handed them back and good bye. It was not till a few munites later that I relised that I had not paid him for the Sunken Treasure book. I went back from where I exited the line and handed him the money for the book. From Will I got a "Thanks for being honest." from him as I left.
The convention closed and I left. I had fun and I will come back next year.

Scarlet Witch Hellboy Junior and Little Abe Sapien

See my picture set from the convention here.


Next: My weekend at SakuraCon

No comments: