Saturday, July 16, 2005

Some changes . . .

I have burned another copy of Disk 2 of the paintball video compilation with a few changes from the prev copy. Below are some screen shots of the menu and the sub-menu of Disk 2. The main menu has the a animated picture as the button (a 30 sec clip), while the sub-menu are static pictures. You can't tell from the pictures there is some background music going on. Main Menu: "Hope and Menory" from Lord of the Ring: Return of the King; Sub-Menu: "The Ride of the Rohirrin" also from Lord of the Ring: Return of the King

With Disk 1, I am thinking of changing the background music to something a little different. I am still thinking about it at this time. Once I have burned a copy of Disk 1 for viewing, I will see if it sill has the same fell as Disk 2.

No comments: