Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Anime Rant

Watched the Pokemon movie, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, that was Cartoon Network tonight and was sorry to see a good chunk of the movie missing. I saw the Japanese version of the movie the movie opened with a good overview of the Pokemon world which was about 4 to 5 minutes. That was missing. Then the next shot was with the Pokemon Ranger rescuing the Pokemon egg from the pirate ship which was about 10 to 15 minutes. That was also missing. From what I could tell the movie did not suffer from the cut shots, the scenes were in the original Japanese version, why were they not kept. I do not know why the movie was not kept whole. The only reason I can possibly see is it was cut for time. The movie was given 2 and a half hour, but the movie only used 2 hours and 10 minutes. The other 20 or so minutes were used to a different cartoon show.

Thats my story and I am sticking with it.
Dice

No comments: