Sunday, March 18, 2007

Time frame.

GeekLable make a great shirt, it has held up to a few washing so far. I had given our game group (of 3 including me) a GeekLable shirt. On one game day I got everyone to put on the shirt and was able to snap a picture.

Geek Game Group

From what GeekLable's Web site says, "Have a fan photo you'd line to share?". So I did. I email the photo on February 25th and got this email responce on March 6th:

Hey heath,
Thanks for the awesome photo! Sorry not to get it online sooner. Hopefully, I have it online in the next day or two.
jay
Jay Lynn
President
Geeklabel, Inc.
As of today, March 18th, it has not shown up yet on their photo page. You say 2 days, it should be posted there in around the 2 day. It has been 12 day, it should be posted by now.

Thats my rant and I am sticking to it for now. ;-)
Dice

No comments: