Saturday, August 04, 2007

The autographs I got.

During this first year of Comic Con I got a number of autographs I planed on and a few I had not planed on.

At the For Stan Lee there was limited signing. On the day of (Thursday), I stood in line six time (luckily the line was not that long) till I got a winning ticket. The appointed time came, I went up to the Sails Pavilion and looked for the line. I found that the signing was canceled. I later found out for some reason, Stan Lee's handlers canceled the signing for some reason. I was bumbed and a little pissed off.

Below are a list of people I did get a autograph from and some info.

Stars
  • Gigi Edgley, David Franklin, Lani Tupu and Virginia Hay from Farscape.
  • Claudia Christian from Babylon 5
  • Patricia Tallman from Babylon 5
  • J. Michael Strsczynski from Babylon 5
  • Garrett Wang from Star Trek: Voyager (was at the Lightspeed booth for a cost)
  • Teryl Rothery from Stargate: SG-1 (was at the Lightspeed booth for a cost)
  • Sanctuary Cast - Amanda Tapping, Martin Wood, Robin Dunne and Damian Kindler (I think) // I was next to the Lightspeed both getting a few cast pictures, was given a pass for a Sanctuary Cast signing on Saturday. All you had to do was show up, they supplied the picture and the autographs (all free of charge).
  • Stargate: SG-1 Cast - Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell), Christopher Judge (Teal'c), Robert Cooper (executive producer/writer) and Martin Wood (Director/Supervising Producer) // Stood in line with some friends to get tickets. The cast ended up signing posters they had (for no cost at all).
  • Stargate: Atlantis Cast - Martin Wood (Director/Supervising Producer), Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter), Joe Flanigan (John Sheppard), David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay) and Jewel Staite (Dr. Jennifer Keller) // Stood in line with some friends to get tickets. The cast ended up signing posters they had (for no cost at all).

Artists
  • Brian Denham, artist from Iron Man: Hypervelocity (on print of comic cover)
  • Lim Ri Kai, artist from the DC VS System (on autograph card)
  • Kendrick Lim, artist from Marvel VS System (on autograph card)
  • Alex Horley Orlandelli, artist from World of Warcraft TCG (on autograph on CCG box insert)
  • Zoltan & Gabor, artists from World of Warcraft TCG (on autograph on CCG box insert)
  • David Finch, artist from Marvel Heroclix: Avengers, box art (print, 401 of 500)
I will add some links to the picture(s) once I have them posted on my Flickr account.

No comments: